The ETTECEC partnership brings together academics and professionals from various education centers and autism organisations across Europe. Those involved come from various backgrounds – both national and cultural – and have a wide set of skills.
The partnership involves:
- 2 NGOs working with autistic children and their families, as well as local schools;
- 5 pre-schools (4 of them as associated partners);
- 1 European umbrella organisation that advances the rights of people with autism and their families;
- 1 SME providing specialised services to autistic people;
- 1 research organisation specialised in innovative education.
The project coordinator, Asociación Mi Hijo y Yo from Spain works closely with all the other partners: Svetovalnica za avtizem and the Educational Research Institute (Pedagoški inštitut) from Slovenia, the Fakultní mateřská škola Sluníčko pod střechou při Pedf UK (Mateřská škola) and Schola Empirica from the Czech Republic and Autism-Europe from Belgium.
Moreover, 4 extra pre-schools are part of the project’s consortium (CEIP Lucía Jiménez Oliva, CEIP Arucas, Vrtec Nova Gorica and Vrtec Menges) and will be involved in the implementation of the project’s results.