Asociación Mi Hijo y Yo‘s Founder
María Davinia González Pineda is the founder of the association Mi Hijo y Yo. She is a psychologist in for families with PDD (generalized developmental disorders, ASD) and carries out psychosocial intervention with children at social risk, and with autism disorder.
- Director and Creator of the ATCOE Project (Educational Collaborative Therapeutic Care). First prize in the Canary Islands by the Fundación Alcampo Infancia y Juventud;
- Degree in Psychology, University of La Laguna, Practicum in Educational Psychology, Accredited as a Social and Health Psychologist;
- Master in physical and forensic anthropology, Granada Medical University;
- Master in ABA (Functional Analysis of Behavior by the Association for Behavior Analysis International;
- Specific intervention with ADHD;
- SCHAFFER Communication Specialist for Children with ASD.